Tuesday 28 May 2013

Presents

Something different this time.

February was a month for presents. I had two birthdays to celebrate and for both I tried to make something by hand, even if it was something small.



In this case, the present inside was purchased, so I tried to take more effort with the wrapping with what I had at hand at the moment. All is hand made except for the tag that I had lost years ago (later I wrote my friend's name there).

I had a lot of fun with it!!


This bag was for another friends present. In this case it was part of the present itself (among other things inside). So I drew my friend dressed as a little nurse because she would like to become carer in the future. At the back I drew a red cross with her name inside in black.

For this I used acrylics, rotring, lace and adhesive tape. I enjoyed it a lot because of the use of different materials

And that's all for now. See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment