Wednesday 31 July 2013

Thinking about...



These days I have been thinking a lot about different things, some of them personal and some professional. My mood has been quite good lately (maybe not the best it should, but a clear improvement), I'm glad I decided to move on, and right now, I don't feel like stopping, I'm motivated to learn and to improve!.

Thank you to everyone who is giving me support to go on, slowly but without stopping, with patience. Thank you to those who believe in me even if there's still a long way to go (and even you, I don't care if it's the first time you see my blog, if you came form my Facebook, my About.me or just by coincidence).Thank you.


Illustration done digitally with Adobe Photoshop, I wanted to play with some brushes and efects.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment