Sunday 3 November 2013

Color pencils


http://instagram.com/p/cKLEsjNCiO/


These days I have been drawing a lot with pencil colors. It had been a long time since I used them so much!

Because of my cold (I'm almost fine right now!), soon I got tired to be in front of the computer, so to entertain myself, I decided to sketch a little and to color it with pencil colors. At the end, I spent all my afternoon coloring, and part of the next day. The day after that I decided to try another more detailed, and so. Now I have finished a few I really like.

Wip of one of these illustrations.

I forgot how much I enjoyed drawing with pencil colors when I was a child, how I don't care how long it takes me to finish. I love to mix colors to get the exact tone I want, and to give the drawing volume. The difference now is that I'm playing with at least two different brands, and for the one I'm working with right now, I plan to add to the mix a third one.

I can't stop using them! I really like traditional art :). As soon as I publish this post here I will continue with the one I started yesterday. I will show them soon. I think next week will be more digital again, but I will try to use pencil colors more often from now on ;).

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment