Tuesday 7 January 2014

Celebrating New Year



I made this illustration of my cup series before the new year, as a celebration for 2014. Time for those glasses (wine and champagne) to celebrate the start of this year! I think they would "knock" gently each other to wish each other good year ;)

I know I know! It's been a week, but better late than never. I really hope for this year to be a good one, in a general aspect. These are hard times, but they will go away someday, and a better one will come. Now it's time to keep working and looking forward. It's not easy, but without motion, there's no action, I don't know if you get what I mean...

I will try my best this year, but I also don't want to rush anything. I want to take it easy, a little at least. It's what works for me, but I don't want to stop for sure!. I want to keep going, it's only that I will try to concede myself some "relaxation", or free time to read, or to laze around a little ;). I just don't want to exhaust too soon. But as I said, I will try to keep working and learning every day.

I have many resolutions for this year, but these are only for myself to be known ;).

Anyway. I hope you have fun! Do your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment