Monday 6 January 2014

The next morning



Three Wise Kings arrived!! In my country it's a tradition that, January 6th, the children wake up to find under the Christmas tree presents that Three Wise Kings brought them the night before if they were good during the year. Some people do celebrate also Santa Claus here, but Three Wise King are the most outstanding in our culture :). So, did Three Wise Kings visit you?

This is the illustration I made as a sequel to this one. Only this time with the umbrella closed as if it was a "real" Christmas Tree. I think she would use her umbrella as a Christmas Tree for these occasions ;).

I just wish I would have had more time to finish this one, but I have another festive-like illustration that is taking me longer than expected to finish... but I think it's enough to celebrate today's celebration :)

Have fun! And be good this year to get your gift next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment