Friday 17 January 2014

[Video] Apadrinando el Talento




I have been participating in a project called "Apadrinando el Talento" created in Girona (Barcelona). In this project, they introduce young people who finished studying to a mentor to help them to develop professionally after finishing their studies.

My mentor, Miguel Ángel from CoSfera and myself were one of the participants selected in my city to be filmed to talk about our experience in this project.

It's only in Spanish, but at least you can see me drawing and with my beloved Moleskine (the older). The experience was really good, everyone was very professional that day and kind with me. I also met really nice people that day too, and people from my city that also participate in this project.

I'm glad I decided to take part in this project and that I was able to meet Miguel. He really cares about me, and I'm very grateful for that!!

It was my first filmed interview, and I was really nervous!! But it's not the only one ;). I will let you know soon. This month is being really busy! but that's good. I think it's a really good way to start the year, and I'm really glad for that :)

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Me alegro mucho por ti, ¡¡me ha hecho mucha ilusión verte en el vídeo!! GUAPA. Eres genial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias guapa! Me imaginaba que me dirias algo asi ;) jejeje, me alegra que te haya gustado. ¡Gracias!

      Delete