Tuesday 17 June 2014

Wash tub



This little boy is ready to endure adventures, fights... and bubbles getting in his eyes! This little wash tub is his ship, be afraid!

I remember, when I was little, I played a lot in my grandmother's old metal wash tub. I also freshen with it a lot during summer. I think my glad my grandmother kept that kind of "old traditions" with me, as I have more sweet memories bathing in these kind of wash tub in our patio than in an actual bathtub. No fear to get water out of it!!

Also, this week is being a busy one again, and next week even more, if possible!! I will be out next week on a travel during three days, so I need everything to be ready for this day >. To travel makes me feel really stressful an uneasy... Will I miss something? What if I lost the train? Well, just the usual for me. I will tell you about it soon.

Anyway, have fun and soon more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment