Tuesday 11 November 2014

Calm journey


Not always is necessary a long (or fast) journey to live a great adventure, just be sure to get the company for it to make unforgettable memories!

Well, those days were a little busy, but I have been drawing all time I could manage, especially traditional illustrations,. I will show you here some of them soon :)

By the way, I will be drawing at a live drawing session celebrated in my city (Cordoba, Spain) this weekend of November 16th. It is part of a drawing event called "Te-beo en la calle". I won't be the only one there! there will more illustrators and artist invited. If you are in my city that day, you can go and see us drawing. For more information visit this web (in Spanish).

It's something new for me, but I will try my best that day!

Hope you have a nice day! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment