Monday 16 November 2015

My favourite place


Here is the illustration I did to participate on the fanzine Trampa.

So this weekend was finally the illustration and comic event celebrated in my city by Te-beo en la Calle. I participated actively at artist alley on Saturday and the life drawing session on Sunday. Both of them went better than expected! I prepared many things to sell (even got some of them out of stock!) and I meet many people, from artists to people who went to take a look and to buy something!

I can't wait for next year! Also, my city needs more events like this one, not only because they are to promote ourselves, but also because people were really impressed with the talent that there's in Cordoba in general.

Good things happened this weekend, but I hope you have an even better start of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment