Monday 14 December 2015

Snowflakes book



Here is one of the four children books I illustrated for Polish publishing house Zielona Sowa and written by Urszula Pitura. Finally, some photos of it taken by me (Ssadly without good enough photography equipment and not a good place to take photos. Hello natural light, indoor escene, and at-hand atrezzo :D)!

Winter is almost here, and so is Holiday time! All these books have winter related stories.

Concretely, this one ("Snowflakes" would be its title in English) is about a little bunny discovery duing winter :). It has ten pages in total and full color. Hard cardboard, its size is 19x19 cm. On the next photo you can have an idea with my hand pictured. In this case, it's the first two pages you can find when you open the book, plus the original illustration below.



I'm really happy how it turned out! They, all the four of them, are my little joy, and one of the best things that happened to me me this year 2015.

Again, it can be bought of you are from Poland through Zielona Sowa web.

I plan on doing a new post with every book during this winter ("still life" photo plus a photo from inside), so three to go, please keep an eye if you are curious! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy this almost here winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment