Monday 11 January 2016

Three Sleeping Kings



Winter holidays are over. It's time to take a rest till next year!

In Spain, they are not over until 6th January. In that day, the Three Wise Kings leave presents under the Christmas tree. At night, the day before, there is a celebration in every city, at night, where they throw candy and little presents from carriages for children (and adults too) to take.

It's a traditon in my country, and it's a pity this year it couldn't be celebrated properly. No candies this year from them in my city.

Even so, I was planning on this drawing since that day, but I wasn't able to post it until now (better late than never). In my mind these wise kings go from adults to children after 6th January to take a rest till next year. Let them sleep ;)

Have a nice day and start of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment